Like the award-winning Motocross Madness and Monster Truck Madness series, Midtown Madness takes you behind the wheel. The Madness you've been waiting for is here. If you haven't had a chance to careen through the streets of Chicago yet, here's your chance! Don't miss out!
The trial version includes three of the game's ten vehicles; including the city bus, the 99 Ford Mustang, and the Panoz Roadster. Wreckless racing gamers wishing to test drive Midtown Madness will be able to do so in cruise mode, Blitz race, Checkpoint race, and Cops and Robbers.
The Midtown Trial Version includes the same great multiplayer options that the retail version has. Except for cops and robbers, the events above are available both single and multiplayer. It also has something extra: billboards that you can ram into and knock over.
System Requirements (same as for the boxed version):
- Multimedia PC with Pentium 200 or a Pentium 166 with 3D accelerator
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows 2000 operating system
- 16MB of RAM for Windows 95 or Windows 98, 32MB recommended; 32MB of RAM for Windows 2000
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space
- Double speed CD-ROM drive, quad-speed recommended
- Super VGA 16-bit color monitor
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device; joystick or steering wheel recommended
- MS DirectSound 6.0 API compatible sound card with speakers or headphones for audio
Midtown Madness - one of those great racing games that will surely leave you wanting for more.